• 2 cups green apple in middle frames
• 1 cup red apple in middle frames
• 1 cup shredded carrots
• 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
• 1⁄2 cup pineapple into medium boxes
• 1⁄2 cup red grapes, halved and seeded
• 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt, Greek style
• 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Cut the apple in pictures, leave the peel. Cut the pineapple the same size.
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients (except the nuts) and refrigerate until ready to serve. You
can prepare for the morning or hours in advance.
3. Before serving add the chopped nuts and mix well.
4. You can decorate with more nuts to taste.
Apple Holiday Salad